For more information on regular bookings for a private climbing experience, please scroll down.
Are you looking for an activity for your kids? For you and your friends? Allez Up has a great activity for you!
If you are not accredited but would like to try climbing this is for you.
The following prices apply to anyone who must hire our monitors to belay them: this means those who have never learned to belay or who are unable to pass an accreditation test.
Every Sunday from 1pm to 5pm, you can climb at Allez Up without a reservation, even if you aren't accredited to belay. Our own belayers will be on-hand to keep you safe and to help you enjoy your climbing experience!
Cost: 20$ + taxes per person
- This is not a private course: you will be with many other climbers.
- Last entry is at 4:15
- All youths under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver signed by parents.
- Youths under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (although the adult is not obligated to climb)
- Rental shoes are not included in the price.
- If the maximum number of participants is reached, there may be a waiting period.
- The price is for a single visit. Bracelet will be cut off when you leave.
- Climbing during this period is limited to the mezzanine area.
For all other days (Monday to Saturday), please make reservation. To do so, please call between 9 am and 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
Minimum: 2 people for a reservation
Cost: $20.00 per climber (taxes not included) Cost includes belayer and harness.
Duration: 1 hour
Reservation: Required. Minimum 2 people for a reservation.
Please call (514) 989-9656
For more information on birthday parties, corporate groups, schools and all other groups, to the groups page.