The health and safety of all our members, employees and community is our top priority. We would like to take a moment and share with you information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the precautionary and preventive measures we are taking to reduce the risks and ensure the health and safety of all.
WHAT ALLEZ UP IS COMMITTED TO DOING:
- We will follow the prevention measures suggested by the government.
- We will be providing antimicrobial wipes and hand sanitizers throughout the gym.
- We have reviewed our daily cleaning and sanitizing protocol and improved procedures.
- Our staff will continue sanitation procedures on all surfaces and heavy use areas throughout the facility.
- Our cleaning team will continue to use antiviral cleaning agents to properly disinfect the facility.
- We have adjusted our orders for hand supplies to reflect the increased use of hand soap, disinfectant and wipes.
- We encourage the use of liquid chalk containing at least 60% alcohol. This will act as a hand sanitizer and allow you to enjoy the benefits of chalk. You can also use regular chalk as needed.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer if you do not have access to soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your bent elbow (not your hand), then immediately dispose of the tissue and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Based on Canadian government recommendations, we ask that you avoid our facilities for a period of 14 days after your return from a level 3 country (China, Iran, Italy and South Korea).
- If you have been exposed to a person with coronavirus, have a fever or feel ill, please show consideration for other members of the community and stay home until the 14-day incubation period is over.
- If you are planning any trips in the coming months, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with information about areas with high infection rates and a higher risk of disease transmission.