ROUTES: CLIMBING 101 COURSE
Walk-ins are for those who want to try route climbing before signing up for a class. Come alone, with friends, or with your kids!
Sundays: 1PM to 5PM
You can come climb at Allez Up without a reservation, even if you aren't accredited to belay. Our own belayers will be on-hand to keep you safe and to help you enjoy your climbing experience!
Cost: 26.50$ + taxes per person
- This is not a private course: you will be with many other climbers.
- Last entry is at 4:15PM on Sundays
- Accompanying adults must remain on the premises during the activity, even if not climbing.
- Accompanying adults are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
- Adults may not accompany more than 3 children in the walk-in.
- Bouldering is not included in this activity.
- All youth under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver signed by parents.
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (although the adult is not required to climb)
- Rental shoes are not included in the price.
- If the maximum number of participants is reached, there may be a waiting period.
- The price is for a single visit. Bracelet will be cut off when you leave.
- Climbing during this period is limited to the mezzanine area.
Bouldering is a variation of rock climbing that is on a shorter wall, and requires no accreditation. Don't be fooled by the short height, bouldering is no baby wall! It is an excellent physical activity that is extremely challenging. Due to the fact it requires little training in safety, it is easily accessible to new climbers. This is recommended for athletic individuals of 14 years or older.
A great way to try bouldering is to take our Bouldering 101 class, which includes a week of unlimited bouldering and your shoe rental during that time.