ROUTES: LEARN TO BELAY COURSE
For more information on corporate groups, schools and all other groups, to the groups page.
For those who want to try route climbing before signing up for a class. Come alone, with friends, or with your kids!
Sundays: 1PM to 5PM
You can come climb at Allez Up without a reservation, even if you aren't accredited to belay. Our own belayers will be on-hand to keep you safe and to help you enjoy your climbing experience!
Cost: 26.50$ + taxes per person
- This is not a private course: you will be with many other climbers.
- Last entry is at 4:15PM on Sundays
- All youths under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver signed by parents.
- Youths under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (although the adult is not obligated to climb)
- Rental shoes are not included in the price.
- If the maximum number of participants is reached, there may be a waiting period.
- The price is for a single visit. Bracelet will be cut off when you leave.
- Climbing during this period is limited to the mezzanine area.
Bouldering is a variation of rock climbing that is on a shorter wall, and requires no accreditation. Don't be fooled by the short height! Bouldering is no baby wall. It is an excellent physical activity that is extremely challenging. Due to the fact it requires little training in safety, it is easily accessible to new climbers. This is recommended for athletic individuals of 14 years or older.
A really great way to try bouldering is to take ou BOULDERING 101 class, which includes a week of unlimited bouldering and you shoe rental during that time.